RoverPass continues to build its distribution network to get your property in front of as many campers as possible. This article explains what you can expect when you receive a reservation from a RoverPass Partner.
- Our partners are: Spot2Nite. Campendium, The Dyrt, and Campspot and other are coming soon. As a RoverPass customer, campers are able to book your property through any of our partners with no extra hassle to you.
- What is the symbol showing next to my sites in my calendar? This is what indicates the site has been connected to a third party (our partners).
- I need to make my site unavailable only. What should I do? Sites connected to a third party cannot be changed to unavailable online. This feature will change soon. In the meantime, you can create a block in your calendar for that site for the dates needed. This will make it unavailable online in our platform and in our partners' platforms as well. You can also contact us and we can make the change for you.
- When a reservation is received from a partner, you will receive an email notification from the partner, co-branded with RoverPass. This email is informational only. Your calendar will be updated automatically and payment will be sent to you by RoverPass.
- Why does the reservation look different? For reservations received through our partners, an External Reservation will be created in your calendar. It will block the dates for the site and provide basic information including: Camper's Name, Source, and Partner's Confirmation Number. You will be able to easily identify an external reservation from a traditional reservation, and we ask that you do not edit the external reservation directly.
- How do I search for a partner's reservation in RoverPass? You can go to Reservations / Pre-Loaded reservations and add the external reservation confirmation number/ID in the search box.
- If a camper reaches out to you asking for information, modifications, or cancellation of an external reservation, you will need to refer them to their original booking source (the RoverPass partner.) You can check the booking source in the reservation.
- If the camper wants to extend their reservation while being in your park, you can create a new reservation in the RoverPass calendar for the remaining dates and process it as you usually do.
- If the camper wants to shorten their stay while being in your park, you will need to refer them to their original booking source (the RoverPass partner). You can check the booking source in the reservation.
- Should I collect Payment for these reservations? No. For reservations generated through a RoverPass Partner (Spot2Nite, The Dyrt, and Campspot) payment is collected in full by the Partner.
- You should expect payment for the partner reservation to start processing the next business day after the reservation has been received. You will receive payment in the same payment method that you currently have with RoverPass.
- How will these reservations reflect in my reporting? In your reporting page, click on "External Reservations". All booking generated from an External Source will be shown in this report.
*** If you are a Channel Management customer, in addition to receiving bookings from these partners, you will also be connected to your preferred Online Travel Agency (Airbnb, Booking.com, Agoda, etc.) and receive reservations from them. For Online Travel Agency bookings, payment will be sent to you directly from the OTA. Contact us if you want to learn more about our Channel Management product. ***