Invoices will allow Owners to easily access the important details of a guest, reservation and payment so that they can manage and request payment from guests accordingly.
Key Functions of the Invoice Feature:
- Owners can Schedule, Draft and Edit Invoices
- When you create a reservation with multiple payments, Scheduled Invoices are automatically created for you!
- Scheduled invoices tie into our automated payment reminders which are sent to Travelers and include a link for them to process the payment due on the invoice
- When a Traveler processes payment through a payment reminder the associated invoice Status will automatically be updated to Paid.
- Owners can filter their Invoices from the Invoices tab to see just Past Due invoices. This helps you easily identify Travelers who are late on payment!
How Invoices Work:
Step 1: Login through the RoverPass Owner Portal Sign In Page
Step 2: Create a Reservation with Multiple Payments - checkout this article here for details on Creating a Reservation with Multiple Payments
Step 3: Once you have completed a reservation with Multiple Payments, click into the 'Invoices' tab in your left hand navigation bar
Step 4: Next, you can search the reservation by name to pull up all invoices associated with that reservation.
- The 1st Invoice will automatically show as 'Paid' since the Traveler must pay the first installment at the time of booking.
- The 2nd Invoice will show as 'Scheduled' since you have set a Due Date for the 2nd installment
Step 5: Click anywhere on the Invoice line to open and see Invoice Details, here you will be able to access invoices in different Status' and manage them accordingly:
- See all of the guests contact & reservation details pertaining to the invoice
- Mark invoices as Paid & Void scheduled invoices
- View the 'Payment Installments' you scheduled
- See the Invoice Timeline - this shows the important events that took place on the invoice (date created, sent, paid, etc.)
- Edit the Invoice Date + Amount
- Add Electric or Custom Fees
- Edit the Invoice Reminder Date - Campers will get an automatic email Invoice Reminder sent 7 days prior to the invoice Due Date
- Send the Invoice to a Camper
- Mark an Invoice as Paid or Void
- Complete payment for an invoice using the Campers Payment Card on File
- Print off a copy of the invoice
- See the date the invoice was paid
- Refund the Payment Installment on the invoice