Owners can now set up and edit Late Fees to ensure they get paid on time! Our Late Fee feature will allow for an automated process which will apply customized late fees to invoices.
Setting Up Late Fees for Invoices:
Step 1: Login through the RoverPass Owner Portal Sign In Page
Step 2: Click the 'Long Term Fees' tab on the left hand navigation bar
Step 3: Click on the 'Late Fee Configuration' tab
Step 4: In the 'Do you want to charge late fees' section, toggle the button over to 'Yes'
Step 5: In the 'Days past due' section, choose how long of a grace period you would like to give guest, before charging a late fee on their invoice.
- 3 days - late fees will charge on the 3rd day past the invoice due date
- 5 days - late fees will charge on the 5th day past the invoice due date
- 7 days - late fees will charge on the 7th day past the invoice due date
Step 6: In the 'Method' section, you will choose how you would like to charge your late fees
- % Percentage - This option will allow you to charge a percentage of the total invoice amount
- $ Amount - This option will allow you to charge a flat amount for late fees on unpaid invoices
Step 7: Click the blue 'Save' button