This article will show you how to export your transaction history to access important information for your records.
1. Login to your account on www.roverpass.com
2. On the left hand side control panel, select "Reports."
3. Click on the red text that reads "Download Payouts Report."
4. The report will download to the Downloads folder on your computer. Double click to open the file.
5. Once the report is open, it will look similar to this:
6. From left to right, here is a key to what information you will find on the report:
Type- This will usually say "Reservation." If you have Deposits enabled, it may say that instead.
Date- Date of the Payout. Typically it would have shown up in your bank account within 48 hours after this date.
Start Date- First day the reservation starts.
End Date- Day of checkout.
Reservation Code- The code generated that is associated with the reservation, each one is unique.
Name- First and last names of the guest whose name the reservation is under.
Transfer Total- The total amount of the reservation cost.
Processing Fee -The credit card processing fee that our third party credit card processor Stripe charges to process the reservation, based on a percentage of the gross reservation cost.
Net Payout- The total amount that was deposited to your account.
7. As always, if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call our toll free number at 844-451-3816.