How to reach us!
RoverPass is an online booking platform that many campground owners use to interact and book directly with their campers.
If you are a camper inquiring about a reservation change, cancellation, or specific property details, please reach out to the property that you are inquiring about directly.
You can find their contact information on your reservation confirmation or on their individual property website.
Here are some answers to the questions we get the most often.
- How do I make a reservation if the campground does not have an online option to do so?
- If there is no online option, please call the campground directly.
- What is the wifi password? I am running 2 hours late, can I check in at 8:00 pm?
- For any campground specific questions such as wifi passwords, late check ins, directions, changes to your reservations the day of check in, and specific site requests should be directed to the campground office/manager/owner directly. RoverPass does not have that information.
- How do I cancel my reservation?
- Click here for an article on how to cancel.
Need help with something else? As a camper, the easiest and quickest way to contact us is to submit this form.