Most common Order/Ticket Management Needs
How to Edit Orders/Tickets
Editing orders will allow the administrator to change various information linked with the order such as, Team Selection, Price Paid, Promo Code, Affiliate, etc.
1. Login to the admin of your site
2. Click Orders > Find Orders on the left menu
3. Click the Action menu next to the order you would like to edit
4. Select View/Edit from the action menu
5. On the left hand side, you have the option of clicking the tabs for Order Information, Shipping Information, Billing Information, and the ticket types in the order will be listed below that
6. Any fields that are not grayed out can be changed by selecting a new option from a dropdown menu or entering in text, depending on the type of field you are editing
7. Once you have made any desired changes, click the Save button at the bottom of the page
View checked in / scanned ticket holders by Name
To view the names of each customer who checked in.
You can go to;
- Select -Find Orders
- Select -filters on the top right
- Find Ticket Status and Select Checked In
- Click search
- Then you can click Export Results
- In the drop down select Export tickets if you want a CSV.
Change scanned or checked in status on a ticket
In the case that you accidentally scanned a ticket you can reset that ticket to be scanned again. Here are the steps to do this.
- Goto orders
- Find orders
- Locate order by filter or search
- Click actions > View edit
- Click on the ticket in the order menu
- In the status box change to purchased
- Click Save
This will set this one ticket back to purchased and be ready to be scanned again. You must do this for each ticket if there's multiple tickets in the order.
How to Export Orders
Exporting orders or tickets allows you to gather detailed data from your ticket sales in a csv. You can filter this data by all types of parameters to find exactly what you need.
Here's how to do this:
1. Login to the admin page at /admin/plugs
2. Click on Orders > Find Orders
3. Click on filters on the top right
4. Select your desired filters click Search
5. Click on the Export Results drop down menu and select Export Orders
*Export Orders shows the a transaction as 1 line item no matter how many tickets were in the order along with the total price of order including any service fees and add ons
*Export Tickets shows a line item for each ticket and individual ticket price with no service fees
The results will compile into a .csv file which you can view in any compatible spreadsheet program to see the collected data
How to Transfer Tickets/Registrations
To transfer a ticket or registration to a different customer or change the event/ticket, please follow the steps below.
1. Login to the ticket admin portal
2. Click Orders > Find Orders
3. Click on Ticket Number, or select Edit from the Actions Menu
4. On the left side of the page, select the tab for the ticket type you would like to transfer
5. Click the Transfer button on the top right-hand side of the page
6. Select an event
7. Fill in the information or change anything needed
8. Click the 'Save' button
*Please note this will not automatically charge or refund any difference in prices. This will release the previously held ticket back into the inventory and render the old ticket invalid.
*** IMPORTANT You must process this transfer for each ticket in the order if the order has more than 1 ticket, then resend the receipt after the final ticket has been transferred. This way the customer will be resent a receipt with all new tickets in their order.