You can issue a partial refund on a reservation without cancelling the reservation. You can also cancel a reservation with or without issuing a refund.
Step 1: Login through the Owner Sign In Page
Step 2: Click on the “Reservations” tab in the left side navigation bar
Step 3: Click on the name of the reservation you wish to action. (Note: you may search by last name)
Step 4: Click on the gray 'Refund' tab above the name
*Note: You can refund all reservation/invoice payments within the Reservation Refund tab now!
Step 5: Click the ‘Refund’ button next to the payment you wish to refund.
If you have a Structured Cancellation Policy implemented and a reservation has been canceled by the camper, the amount to be refunded will be automatically calculated based on when the camper submitted their cancellation. For more details on Structured Cancellation Policies, please click here to read our article.
Step 6: Use the ‘Refund Amount’ field to fill in the amount you want to refund on that campers payment.
Step 7: In the 'Reason' field, select the reasoning for the refund from the dropdown.
Step 8: Leave an optional memo and click the ‘Refund’ button.
And you’re done! RoverPass will now automatically:
- Refund the camper’s card
- Reverse the payout to the campground
- Send the camper a confirmation email of their refund
Need to cancel without issuing a refund?
- Follow Steps 1-3
- Please visit the Reservation Details page if you wish to cancel the reservation
- Click the yellow ‘Cancel Reservation’ button
- Select a reason for cancelling, select "Other" if you wish to write a message to the guest, and click "Save."