This article will discuss the difference between the payouts and direct deposit payouts reports on the RoverPass owner portal.
- This is a list of all payouts, both direct deposit and checks, the report will look the same for both payout options.
- Shows the payout and breaks down the processing fee, name of camper and dates of stay.
Direct Deposit Payouts Report
- The direct deposit report only shows payouts for campgrounds who have direct deposit enabled. Check payouts will not have this report.
- Lists the payouts individually, and then the total amount deposited. Also lists any refunds issued due to cancellations, which will be deducted from your payout.
- Lists the payout amount but not the processing fee.
- Column B lists the date and time the funds were transferred to the designated bank account.
- The line that says "Stripe Payout" is a sum of all payouts in the one deposit.