Descriptions on User Permissions For Event Ticketing Portals
The following user options may differ based on the set-up of your account.
If you are a Premiere account, your user permission options are:
- Event Manager/Organizer -
- Capable of viewing orders from customers, see what events Attendees have checked in to,
- See customer information such as first/last name and email
- Check Reports for various categories such as Sales, Social, Questions and Attendees
- Cashier -
- Can process orders through the Box Office for customers
- Check their orders through the Order Manager
- Event Checkin -
- Capable of going through Attendee check-ins and guest list reports
- Affiliate -
- Capable of checking the orders and sales reports for events
- Sales Report -
- Can check the sales of events by Time Slot, Ticket, Promo Code, Event and Affiliate.
- Promoter Administrator -
- Have access to the Promo Code Manager, Affiliate Manager, Guest List Report, Attendee Checkin and the Sales by Affiliate Report.